Reports and Issues

[RU]NEXUS

Use this section to report a problem with players or pled your case to be unbanned and such.

[RU]NEXUS

Postby daywalk3r[RO] » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:09 pm

I banned this guy for 10 minutes ( to cool off ) because he started a pretty ugly and full of disrespect discussion after i freeze and slap him for shooting in my pipe.
Maybe these ss will make you understand better.

Last edited by daywalk3r[RO] on Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What's the point of being afraid of the zombie apocalypse..when you are already a zombie?
daywalk3r[RO]
VIP

Re: [RU]NEXUS

Postby TheEndOFInfinity » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:59 pm

I was also there in game.
Admin had say him something, and he makes a big drama of it.
A "no go" for me. he exploded from a small thing... i have try it with "cool down nexus, only admin say something to you" but he freaked out with text messages in chat (i have the whole chat-protokoll saved). a realy "no go" for me!

and this commentary: Nice job you fu**ing m*****!
For me "the way" to a permanent ban!!!! realy! i woild give you minimum 1 month for this message.
I have no quirks, these are special effects!
Infi
TheEndOFInfinity
Spammer

Postby Ξv!L_tony » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:24 pm

2 weeks for admin disrespect.

After I saw this topic I also wrote to him, explained him my point of view. His reaction was similar to the post on Daywalkers profile, he deleted me and that's also why I can't post the logs here.
I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad.
Ξv!L_tony

Postby Praetor » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:29 am

2 weeks for that? He wasn't able to answer him back, that proves many things. You lost another one, keep up with bans and see how it goes. All of you think you are sort of gods but u can't even answer back. Such as Boski in my case ;) . :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

You don't deserve him anyway, Tony ;) . Yesterday on the event nor u or everyone else strained to say hello or to greet.

Here you have it
Praetor
Survivor

Postby Solid Snake » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:16 pm

You are blinded by your anger praetor.
Solid Snake
Jedi

Postby Praetor » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:33 pm

I'm not angry my friend, i just say the truth :D
Praetor
Survivor

Postby Ξv!L_tony » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:30 pm

As I already told him in steam, I didn't care about what happened in-game and I didn't judge the situation. I was simply informing Nexus that it's not a cool reaction to start insulting Daywalker on steam. Talking and solving such an issue by starting to insult is a great start ... He answered me that he doesn't need my explanations, said "fuck you" and deleted me.

I send Nexus the link to this forum topic, so he could have explained what happened in here. We try to avoid discussions in-game, that's why we have the forum.

Infi suggested 1 month or even a permaban, I tried to talk to Nexus and now you are accusing me again same like you accused Boo and me the last time for your ban. If you don't like our community and how things are working in here, I'm really asking me why you are still around.
I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad.
Ξv!L_tony

Postby Cillian » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:52 pm

I think in this case guys went too harsh on Nexus as lately both Walker and Infi have had to deal with the kindergarden playing around during the day and it causes some stress for both of them so they might overreact in some situations like this one.

My opinion in this particular case doesnt change the fact that DayWalker is a good admin and he does deserve his rights but anyways, we all learn, we all have our ups and downs and people being like "okay, I will never come back" just upset me, I was like that myself when I was a teenager but anyways, my idea is that there are many factors which influence both sides in this particular situaion - DayWalker and Nexus.

What I didnt like from Nexus is shooting a pipebomb, you are an experienced player, please play fair and take responsibilities for your actions - you knew what you were doing and "trying to survive" is a poor excuse, you were stealing someone's kills. It's not criminal or smth I wouldn't have cared much but it's also an unpleasant experience for other players - if new players see that it's a usual procedure on our servers and admins don't care, that would just be wrong and might negatively influence the reputation of our community.

What I didn't like from DayWalker is overreacting, I don't like bringing up such things in public but since we decided on our own to make it all clear and transparant I'll go for it. I think Nexus was right when he said just explaining first was a better idea but as I said above I understand actions of DayWalker as an admin when you have to tell people same things over and over again and the only way they understand is the way of power - you are getting used to using it first instead of negotiating. So, I'd be happy if Nexus showed some understanding in this case, you both did something wrong and there is still nothing wrong about it, making mistakes is the way of learning.

I also didn't like the further hype around admins as we are not right and so on, we make mistakes, we overreact, we are human beings, so please those who complain, grow up a little bit and make your criticism more contructive so we can improve instead of swimming in a swamp of insults. If you are anrgy just ask to talk later when you calm down, saying "fuck off" to a person who is trying to find out peacefully what happened and why - is not constructive, show some understanding and Im sure we can make it work.

Praetor wrote:Yesterday on the event nor u or everyone else strained to say hello or to greet

I personally don't owe you anything, you personally don't owe me anything, due to recent unpleasant experience with you in the clan I don't feel like communicating or playing with you which is my personal choice you have to put up with.

And please keep the offtopic off this thread, if you want to talk, feel free to make your own topic.
ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛs
Cillian
Tank-Slayer

Postby daywalk3r[RO] » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:42 pm

I really liked this guy (Nexus) and yes i admit that he is a experienced player but lately i was forced by his attitude in game to warn him several times ( for rush,ff,and final action shoot in others pipes not in mine only).
When he start to shoot in my pipe i slap him because he make me angry cuz he know that is not fair-play to do that and i slap him like an warning.
And in that moment he ask me why i slap him and then i freeze him and told him that he shoot in my pipe like crazy and i told him that is not allowed to do that ( it's about common-sense ) and then he start the discussion that you see it in ss.
My first reaction when he start to insult me was to ban him for 10 min for " admin disrespect" not because i thought i'm god ( i was hoped that he will realise that it's lack of common-sense to offend an admin like he did but he go to my steam account and continued with offenses).So.. 2 weeks it's fair.
What's the point of being afraid of the zombie apocalypse..when you are already a zombie?
daywalk3r[RO]
VIP