Reports and Issues

[DK]Kilroy

Use this section to report a problem with players or pled your case to be unbanned and such.

Re: [DK]Kilroy

Postby Artemon » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:25 am

Kilroy showed a lot of aggression towards different people. It's not just one accident.
He worked really hard to earn a long ban. He understood very crearly, that he offenses other persons.
Darts
Artemon
Infected

Postby Cillian » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:31 am

Demanding respect from everyone for no reason and when people "who speak another language" answer him turning on them because "dont know u". Lately Im getting a feeling some of our regulars might happen to think they are like gods: new players must play good so our gods can enjoy their game, other-language-speaking people must speak only english so they can understand everything even if they dont care and and and.

In Kilroy's particularly case Chernaya and Darts speak english and even if Chernaya might not understand smth Darts can always help her but those players are experienced in coop and as Nissa already mentioned to be a good teamplayer you dont need to speak same language.

There are many exceptions admins are doing for the players: we dont ban people who speak in another language, we dont ban people who mic-spam unless they scream. But all-in-all advicing people to go to another server - thats not the thing I want to see on Hero as I used to see it on Island and Pyrgatory, it made me feel very uncomfortable and I dont want players to leave because some of our weirdos advice them to "go to russian server".

BoskiMichael wrote:He could have no idea that his words can be linked to that strong attributes like racis, Xenophobia etc

Well, okay, what kind of result he wanted to achieve? First of all their actions and communications dont influence the game as he was spectating, he was acting like a dictator who think he had the right so people found it annoying even what Kilroy was saying like Darts wrote but noone came here saying anything as they can live with it. I also find his bs annoying and I dont enjoy the game when he joins but Im an admin I can survive same as many others.

So when you write "if you want to speak in russian go to a russian server" sounds almost like "Russia is for Russians, so stay there", but I could understand what he wanted to achieve with his first phrase about speaking english, then he just got unreasonably rude towards other regulars.

I also find it neccessary for admins to speak different languages so we all can communicate and teach new players. English is the main language but for many years we were looking for people who would speak other languages and would be sane to become an admin so they could integrate those people. The claim of lack of communication I find invalid and his advice leads to creating false image of our community like being unfriendly, racist, xenophobic etc.
ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛs
Cillian
Tank-Slayer

Postby Ξv!L_tony » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:43 am

Since he is into communication, he still can come to the forum if he got a problem with the ban or if he want to say sorry.

Since he is not playing and only watching, we don't need him anyways.
I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad.
Ξv!L_tony

Postby Nissa » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:15 am

Now I understand why I'm an admin :lol: :lol:.
Cillian wrote:I also find it neccessary for admins to speak different languages so we all can communicate and teach new players. English is the main language but for many years we were looking for people who would speak other languages and would be sane to become an admin so they could integrate those people...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jokes aside, I think no need to take this issue so serious.. I mean about his ban. If he thinks this ban is unfair, then he always is invited to come to the forum and talk about it ^^.
"N.lady.." I was totally lost, alone.. but my heroes.. rescued me. Since then I'm:
¸.•*´¨)
         *¸.•´¸.•*¨)¸.•*´¨) * ¸
                 (¸.•´ (¸.•`¤=H=Nissa..^^.¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸
Nissa
Nissuchi

Postby daywalk3r[RO] » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:42 pm

Monday, July 25, 2016
    =H= Daywalk3r[RO]: Hey mate ! Sorry if i bother you but i need to talk to you about what happend lately with you and in the end about your 6 month ban..I need to know your personal opinion about what happend..What goes wrong ?
    =H= Daywalk3r[RO]: i'll wait for your answer mate..till then cheers!
    Kilroy: 6 month? I complained about people not speaking english on UK server, but nothing seriusly - SIX MONTH, who did this?
    Kilroy: what moron did this? By HEROs I guess! TC mate
    Kilroy: bye
    Kilroy: 4th time in two years ive been banned 4 nothing, this is last time 4 Danny/HERO. six months - what the fark, U really think Im comming back?
    =H= Daywalk3r[RO]: Some other players complain about you that you were a bit racist when you tell them if they talk other language in mic(russian) they can go in russian server...and that you join in game and then you stay in "spec" mode and other player who want to play he cant join because you keep busy that slot for nothing(only to watch the game not playing).In the end i understand that you were kind of nasty with some admins..Can you tell me why? and what happend with you lately? I agree that 6 month it's a bit long ban but do you think you dont deserve a ban for your behavior?
    Kilroy: maybe well meet again, somewhere else. TC & HF mate
    =H= Daywalk3r[RO]: Can you come to the forum and tell us your opinion? You can read/complain about your ban/behavior in Reports and Issues area.
    Kilroy: There is not much to say - A six month ban. Thats a goodbye.
Last edited by daywalk3r[RO] on Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What's the point of being afraid of the zombie apocalypse..when you are already a zombie?
daywalk3r[RO]
VIP

Postby Ξv!L_tony » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:51 pm

I can understand that he is angry ... but seriously, the way he is writing makes me doubt once again that he is grown up. I guess he didn't the purpose of a ban ... if he already got banned 4 times, a bell should ring and it should come to my mind that my behavior is not tolerated on this servers. Why would we want him to come back if nothing is changing. Otherwise we would give a permaban :wtf:

Furthermore I'm asking me if he actually knows that it are -=HERO=- servers, that we have -=HERO=- admins (including Daywalker) and if he at least knows what -=HERO=- is ...
I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad.
Ξv!L_tony

Postby Cillian » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:14 pm

Thank you, Daywalker, for contacting him, nice job as always :thumbup:

Well if he doesnt care and doesnt move his ass to 1) try to understand what could go wrong and where and how 2) explain his point of view even when people come to him (so no efforts) then its a closed case untill the wind changes and he comes back with a completely other mood or whatever.
ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛs
Cillian
Tank-Slayer

Postby Xavis » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:40 pm

3 day old topic, but I still think I should give an opinion. I can confirm that AFK manager does not always work, so when I see someone on spec mode, I began to keep track of his time there and give him 10 minutes max. After that I "/kick ´player´ "AFK+10" "
In the case of Kilroy, I would have politely told him that it's a small and limited server, and that his spot took up the space of someone wanting to play. Because I am familiar with his attitude, he would have instigated an argument and it would have ended the same as last time I had a brush with him, "ban".

The last time I banned him was because of his attitude, his sarcastic comments to others, and the aggressive behavior he takes against you when you try to get him to do something.
I guess after 4 bans, be passes them trough the arch of triumph (Old saying here)
Once a -=HERO=-, always a -=HERO=-. :wave:
Xavis
Predator

Postby freakymachine » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:47 pm

ouh man, too bad i missed him, since he is using some nice quotes, which i would ripped of his chest..

well 6 months now sounds little like, we ripped him apart, 6 months for what ?!
Not that i remember him not too positive either..yet

- communication; pfff lol, real pro`s dont speak a word and just do the hardest impossible stuff without saying a word, cause it takes too long to press push to talk :) you can play together with anyone, even without communication.
- his mom died ?! ..a looong time ago..rly ? yeah mine too, and..shuddup!
- he had stroke, cant play ? ..go and find friends, modify your mouse and keyboard like handicapped people do, so they can actually play + go and stream it then from someone who is playing it, instead of blocking one spot, especially on tiny 8er..

well you never kniow, little it sounds like he is turning just into an old grumpy man.
itwasntme who shot you... sryyy!!
freakymachine
Jedi

Postby Cillian » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:27 pm

freakymachine wrote:- his mom died ?! ..a looong time ago..rly ? yeah mine too, and..shuddup!

yeah, with the only difference, his mother is practically alive
ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛs
Cillian
Tank-Slayer

PreviousNext